We assemble and weld a large array of pieces of all sizes intended for sub-assemblies, complete equipments or replacement parts.
There are several advantages to having welding and machining processes at the same location. Our welders and machinists collaborate in order to ensure that welding is done in the best possible manner to facilitate a precise machining process. Over the years, the welders have developed the abilities required to weld small and large parts with incredible precision and limited material distortion.
- Certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau;
- Certified by the Régie du bâtiment du Québec: CSA B51; ASME section VIII division 1 and ANSI B31.1 & B31.3 for high-pressure products.
Our expertise / capacities
Process welding: flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) and gas metal arc welding (GMAW).
- 4400 sq. foot department;
- Six welders with the ability for very precise welding to ensure the machining process runs smoothly;
- Fabrication of your parts regulated by ASME standard section VIII, division 1;
- Machining of a large array of materials: steel (carbon, stainless or other), aluminium, cast iron;
- Reliable partnerships with selected suppliers: gear cutting, surface treatment: (thermal, chromium coating, hardening, sanding or other), etc.