You will say: « Another excellent Liard product! »
Liard Industries is known for its reliability and its commitment to work well done. Efficient communication with the client is an essential part of our company.
Liard Industries has been in the metal transformation business for over 40 years. Based on this solid experience, the knowledge and abilities of our workforce and our state-of-the art equipment, we have the capacity to successfully accomplish your projects.
Liard Industries also offers the possibility of elaborating with you, based on your needs and requirements, a turnkey project.
Liard Industries has one single location for its machining, welding and mechanical assembly. This proximity allows efficient exchanges throughout the entire process and leads to the delivery of a high-quality final product.
Mission and vision
Our mission at Liard Industries is to be an essential go-to company, a reliable source for all our clients’ needs regarding high-quality machining, welding fabrication and mechanical assembly.
Liard Industries is always searching for ways to improve efficiency to offer clients the highest quality products at the lowest cost.
- CWB – CSA W47.1 Div. 2
- RBQ – CSA B51 – ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 – ASME B31.1, B31.3
Affiliations / memberships
- Presidency and member of AMQ (Quebec Manufacturers Association)
- STIQ member (Industrial Subcontracting Quebec)
- Member of Worldwide Who’s Who
- Company of the month, June 2008, Joliette Chamber of Commerce
- Winner MercadOR prize 2008 for market diversification
choose us ?
- 1For our reliability in delivering a high quality product on time.
- 2One single location for all machining, welding and assembly, ensuring a superior final product.